Does Your HIGH-INCOME Case Need an Objective Child Support Expert?
ABOUT MICHELLE MCFARLANE
The Shopping Friend's, Michelle McFarlane, is the premier, go-to expert witness and consultant for family law cases with high-income earners in America.
She is an experienced expert and has been retained for many cases since 2010. Most of the cases she's worked on have been high profile and all have involved extraordinarily high-income earners.
She specializes in determining the reasonable budgetary needs for children in high income family law cases. Her clients range from Hollywood movie and television stars, to NBA and NFL athletes, to doctors and entrepreneurs. Her services are available to any client in need of solid, reliable data to determine fair child support payments.
WHAT YOU GET IF YOU RETAIN MICHELLE:
- Reasonable Needs Reports for Children of any age and gender
- Court witness (if needed and based on availability)
She determines the child's best interests, as well as both parents' best, and most fair, financial interests in establishing child support payments.
As a professional, personal shopper, Michelle has shopped for many clients of all ages and genders. Her wide range of clients include celebrities, heads of studios, CEOs, housewives, military personnel, students, lawyers and other professionals.
Michelle has had various child clients, from varying family situations. Their ages have ranged from six months old to 18 years old.
She has been in the image consulting and personal shopping business since 2002.
To learn more about The Shopping Friend, visit theshoppingfriend.com
Due to the extremely private nature of her work, we are unable to reveal her top tier client list.
However, some of the well known law firms who retain Michelle for their cases are:
- Kolodny & Anteau (now Kolodny Law Group)
- Trope and Trope, LLP
- Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP
- Stabile & Cowhig
- Brian J. Kramer PC
Michelle has extensive knowledge of the reasonable needs and costs of raising children due to:
- The many child support cases she has worked and provided research on.
- The intimate nature of her personal shopper job with clients. Part of her job involves closet consultations and shopping for anything and everything; from organic food and toiletries, to clothing, to specialized toys, to electronics, to diapers, to furniture... you name it, she's shopped for it.
REASONABLE NEEDS REPORTS
Her background gives her the ability to intelligently apply an expert assessment of quantities and costs to create Reasonable Needs Reports that are:
- Customized for each client
- Extensively Researched
- Calculated with current market prices
- Iron-clad with factual data
- Accurate measures of the reasonable budgetary needs of children of high wage earners.
- Allows for inflation (if requested)
Because Michelle uses:
- In-depth research
- Irrefutable facts
- Interviews from similar type families
- Circumstances from the client's own family
- Her expert opinion on the child's reasonable needs
If you need a child support reasonable needs expert who:
- possesses a solid educational background
- has over fourteen years of experience in her field of expertise
- can speak eloquently in court
- has prior expert witness experience
Michelle provides all of that. She holds a BS in Finance and a BA in Communications from Boston College.